SCOTT AERATOR: SKYWARD BIG SHOT FOUNTAIN 1/2-HP
There’s nothing that compares to the beauty of flowing water, and the cascading water of the “Skyward” sounds as beautiful as it looks. The wide, cone-shaped spray of the “Skyward” surrounds a powerful column created by an all brass, precision machined nozzle. The center spray of the “Skyward” can be easily adjusted for height, making this an ideal fountain for commercial and residential applications. Available in both ½ and 1 ½ horsepower versions, the “Skyward” adds beauty while simultaneously providing a healthy aquatic environment through oxygen transfer and water circulation. The wide, spreading display of the “Skyward” creates a broad feature that will beautifully fill any lake scene. The center stream of the "Skyward" reaches heights up to 20 feet when purchased in the 1/2 HP version, or an amazing 40 feet when using the 1 1/2 HP model. Likewise, the side jets of the "Skyward" increase from a distance of 15 feet when using the 1/2 HP version to over 20 feet when using the 1 1/2 HP model.
Like all of the products Scott Aerator manufactures, the “Skyward” utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly style of fountain on the market. The “Skyward” is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional 5-year motor warranty. This unit comes with 70 feet of 12 gauge submersible cable, greater lengths available. Available with lights too! GFCI required, please disconnect power source when swimmers present.
There are 4 Scott Aerator Lighting Options for this product. There is a 2 Light LED Option and a 4 Light LED Option. There is also a 2 Light Halogen Option and a 4 Light Halogen Option.
The Halogen lights are much cheaper than the LED lights, but they are not as energy efficient and they also have a shorter life expectancy.
- 115 Volt ½ HP Oil Free Motor, 230 Volt Available
- 50 Gallons Of Water Per Minute
- Center Stream Is 20 Feet High
- Mushroom Spray Pattern Is 15 Feet Diameter
- Spray Pattern Adjusts In Size
- Electric Cable Provided Is 70 Feet In Length, 12 Gauge Submersible, With Plug
- Electric Cable Can Be Ordered In Greater Lengths, Up To 150 Feet Long, Longer When Using The 230 Volt Motor
- Light Kits Can Be Added Later
- Salt Water Approved
- Two 20lb. Weights Or Concrete Block Required For Anchoring (Not Included)
- Two Nylon Ropes Required For Anchoring (Not Included)
- Designed For 24 Hour Per Day Operation
- No Maintenance Required
- 36” Minimum Pond Depth Required
- Motor Specs: 60 HZ, Single Phase, 10 Amps, 680 Watts, 115 Volt (230 Volt Available)
- 5 Year Motor Warranty