SCOTT AERATOR: GUSHER FOUNTAIN 1/2-HP
The “Gusher” creates an exciting, geyser type vertical column of water in a highly visible, wind-resistant dense pattern. The stream of cascading water generated by the “Gusher” 1 1/2 HP model will reach heights of up to 25 feet, while the 1/2 HP version an impressive 15 feet, creating a full, dynamic, constantly changing pattern. The frothy, highly aerated stream produced by the “Gusher” is both aesthetically pleasing and maintains water clarity at the same time. By adding oxygen to your water, the “Gusher” assists in promoting a healthy aquatic environment and helps facilitate the natural breakdown of decaying vegetation. The rapid water movement generated by the “Gusher” helps inhibit mosquito breeding and assists in keeping water sparkling clean. Like all of the products Scott Aerator manufactures, the “Gusher” utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly style of fountain on the market. The “Gusher” is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional 5-year motor warranty. This unit comes with 70 feet of 12 gauge submersible cable. Greater cord lengths available, lights available too! GFCI required, and please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
There are 4 Scott Aerator Lighting Options for this product. There is a 2 Light LED Option and a 4 Light LED Option. There is also a 2 Light Halogen Option and a 4 Light Halogen Option.
The Halogen lights are much cheaper than the LED lights, but they are not as energy efficient and they also have a shorter life expectancy.
- 115 Volt ½ HP Oil Free Motor, 230 Volt Available
- 50 Gallons of Water per Minute
- Center Stream is 15 Feet High, Flares Out To 6” Wide at The Top
- Electric Cable Provided is 70 Feet in length, 12 gauge submersible, with plug
- Electric Cable Can Be Ordered In Greater Lengths
- Light Kits Can Be Added Anytime
- Salt Water Approved
- Two 20lb. Weights or Concrete Block Required For Anchoring (Not Included)
- Two Nylon Ropes Required For Anchoring (Not Included)
- Designed for 24 Hour per Day Operation
- No Maintenance Required
- 36” Minimum Pond Depth Required
- Motor Specs: 60 HZ, Single Phase, 10 Amps, 680 Watts, 230 Volt Available
- 5 Year Motor Warranty