SCOTT AERATOR: BOILERMAKER AERATOR 1/2-HP
The Boilermaker is an improved high volume floating surface aerator designed for maximum oxygen transfer and water flow. The low profile design of the Boilermaker creates a high volume white boil effect of highly aerated water while producing a minimal display pattern. If pond health is the primary consideration, the highest oxygen transfer rates and the large volume of water circulation makes the Boilermaker the preferred selection. The Boilermaker works well as a pond de-icer in the winter months too.
The Boilermaker is manufactured utilizing a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. No oil to change, no maintenance required, and no control box needed. Available in a 1 1/2 hp version too! The Boilermaker comes standard with 70 feet of heavy-duty 12 gauge submersible power cord, greater lengths are available. Landfill operators, please contact us about our larger motor sizes and voltage options that we offer. GFCI required, please disconnect power source when swimmers present.
The Scott Aerator Company has engineered all of its water features to eliminate the need for time consuming and costly winterizing products and procedures. Simply leave your aerator or fountain in the water, turn the power supply off, and forget about it for the winter. Once the water thaws in the spring, re-establish power to the unit and you're good to go. All of the components will withstand sub-zero conditions without damage.
There are 4 Scott Aerator Lighting Options for this product. There is a 2 Light LED Option and a 4 Light LED Option. There is also a 2 Light Halogen Option and a 4 Light Halogen Option.
The Halogen lights are much cheaper than the LED lights, but they are not as energy efficient and they also have a shorter life expectancy.
- 115 Volt ½ HP Oil Free Motor, 230 Volt Available
- 400 Gallons of Water per Minute
- Highly Aerated, Low Profile Spray
- Electric Cable Provided is 70 Feet in length, 12 gauge submersible, with plug
- Electric Cable Can Be Ordered In Greater Lengths
- Salt Water Approved
- Two 20lb. Weights or Concrete Block Required For Anchoring (Not Included)
- Two Nylon Ropes Required For Anchoring (Not Included)
- Designed for 24 Hour per Day Operation
- No Maintenance Required
- 32” Minimum Pond Depth Required
- Great For All Pond Sizes
- Motor Specs: 60 HZ, Single Phase, 10.0 Amps, 680 Watts
- 5 Year Motor Warranty
- Easy Installation