MICROBE LIFT FILTER PAD GEL BACTERIA
Microbe-Lift PL/GEL (Filter Pad Inoculant) PL/GEL (Filter Pad Inoculant) is a technological breakthrough because it’s the first product that puts the bacteria right where you want it and it STAYS THERE!
PL/GEL will quickly attach to and populate any filter media including foam, strapping, floss, bio-balls, ceramic media, etc. This will help to rapidly establish the necessary biological activity in your filter to stabilize your pond’s environment quickly. It will also helps restore this activity to your filter when you clean or change the media in your filter.
- Easily applies to the filter pads/media without running or getting messy
- Contains the same spectrum of bacteria found in MICROBE-LIFT/PL
- Contains naturally occurring biopolymers, helping organisms quickly attach to the media allowing for an 80% reduction in filter start-up time
- Helps to stabilize pond environment quickly upon startup and to eliminate transient instability that can occur when filter media is cleaned or replaced
- Allows for more frequent cleaning of filters without subsequent instability if a pond has a high solids loading where frequent cleaning is beneficial
- Reduces the frequency of cleaning by accelerating the breakdown of organic solids that can lead to high maintenance requirements
- Helps to establish denitrification in the filter which can lower nitrate levels in the pond
- Convenient, Easy-to-Use, Flip-Top Squeeze Bottle!
Inoculate (spread) PL/GEL directly on the filter pad or media. The PL/GEL will absorb into the pad/media by letting it set 1-2 hours before inserting back into the filter or skimmer. After insertion, turn off recirculating pump for 1-2 hours, provided water can maintain adequate oxygenation without circulation for this amount of time. Repeat application of PL/GEL with each cleaning/replacement of filter pads/media; when nitrate levels exceed 0.6 mg/L or as necessary to maintain optimum performance from your filter or skimmer.
EML082: 8 oz
- Item #: GEL8
- Treats up to 200 Gallons/ 4 treatments
- Pond Volume: 80-200 Gallons
- Dosage: 2 oz.
EML083: 16 oz
- Item #: GEL16
- Treats up to 1,000 Gallons/ 5 treatments
- Pond Volume: 200-500 Gallons
- Dosage: 3 oz.
- Pond Volume: 500-1,000 Gallons
- Dosage: 4 oz.
EML084: 32 oz
- Item #: GEL32
- Treats up to 5,000 Gallons/ 5 treatments
- Pond Volume: 1,000-5,000 Gallons
- Dosage: 6 oz.