KASCO 1/2HP 2400SF XSTREAM DECORATIVE FOUNTAINS
The xStream Fountain is an exciting, new fountain to the Kasco line. Taking advantage of high RPM technology, the 1/2HP, XStream provides over 30 beautiful and unique laminar displays, including a V shape pattern all with a single nozzle! With easily "customizable" displays and a maximum height of 8.5', this new 1/2HP fountain is perfect for virtually any small decorative pond application.
The innovative design allows for quick and easy customization of the display simply by plugging holes in the nozzle with the included plugs, allowing the customer to "design" their own display. The elegant laminar displays are beautiful day or night with a set of LED lights (optional).
The 2400SF includes a GFCI protected control box. The C-25, 120V control with timer, GFCI protection, and photo eye for light operation comes standard. The photo eye allows you to set your timer for the hours of operation and when it is dark the lights will activate. No electrician is required to install the C-25 Control or the 2400SF if an existing 120V, 15 amp receptacle is available.
Add an optional LED Light Kit to the 2400SF to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours. Lighting enlivens the water display, turning water drops into glimmering jewels of light while providing an overall resort-like appearance to your water feature.
The 2400SF is available with 50', 100', 150', or 200' power cord and operates on 120V power, drawing only 6.6 amps.
Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes. Over 30 patterns included.
Efficent / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 6.6 running amps on 120V.
Screening: Screening is included to keep the unit running trouble free.
fountRugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks. Seals are silicone carbide for long life. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Easily adjusted nozzle allows over 30 display options ranging from 4-8.5 ft. H x 13-25 ft. W
- Can operate in water as shallow as 15 in.
- High efficiency design means low power consumption and low operating costs (6.6-7.3 running amps on 120V circuits)
- Bottom screen included to help reduce clogging
- Optional light packages available
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design; suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Multiple options for power cord length (see charts below); all SJTOW underwater rated
- Three 50 ft. braided nylon mooring ropes included
- Backed by a two-year warranty
- Ships via UPS