KASCO 7.5HP 3 PHASE 7.3 JF AERATING FOUNTAIN
Kasco JF-Series Aerating Fountains improve the overall water quality of your pond, while enhancing it's appearance with interchangeable spray patterns. With Kasco's 7 HP 7.3JF decorative fountains, you get 2 interchangeable spray nozzles for the price of one (The Birch spray pattern is created by not using a nozzle).
There are three Kasco 6 Led Light options for this fountain, a Stainless Steel 19W Waterglow 6 Light LED Kit, a 11W Waterglow Composite 6 Light Kit, and a 5W Waterglow Composite 3 Light RGB LED Kit
The RGB Light Options are only available with cord lengths up to 250'
Complete With Everything You Need
Nozzles to create multiple decorative spray patterns, control panel with ground fault interrupter and photo-eye for optional light kit, power cord length to your specifications (50 foot increments), and mooring lines.
Designed with heavy-duty stainless steel components for continuous operation, extended motor life and corrosion prevention, even in salt water.
1750 rpm motors mean lower power consumption and longer life for seals and bearings.
Units are designed to operate continuously with minimal maintenance, even in shallow water. They are the not likely fountains to clog because of Kasco's deflector technology, prop guard and standard bottom intake screen.
Easy To Use and Install
Floating fountains are easy to install, move and operate. Spray nozzles are easily switched within 30 seconds.
Compliant and Warranted
Kasco JF Series floating fountains are approved to UL and CSA standards by ETL as complete packages. Each fountain comes with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A
The 7 HP 7.3JF Series fountains include:
- 2 interchangeable nozzles
- Bottom screen
- Control panel
- Three nozzles included with patterns ranging from 14.5-26’H x 10-28’W
- can operate in water as shallow as 28”
- High efficiency design means low power consumption and low operating costs (20 running amps on 60 Hz three phase 240V circuits)
- Unique Kasco water-deflecting nozzle design delivers industry best clog-resistance
- Optional light packages available
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design; suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA standards.
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Backed by a three-year warranty
- Ships via UPS
- Multiple options for power cord length (see charts below); all SJTOW underwater rated
- Three 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes included