KASCO 5HP VFX AERATOR FOUNTAIN
Designed to provide optimum performance with a stunning display, Kasco 5.1VFX aerating fountains are proven performers ideal for even the largest ponds and lakes.
The 9 ft. tall by 34 ft. wide classic Kasco “V” fountain pattern gives these models a beautiful and dramatic display. The 5HP motor is designed for maximum oxygenation to effectively improve the health of your pond or lake.
All 5.1VFX Aerating Fountains are easy to install and optional lighting packages are also available to extend the visual impact of your fountain into the night-time hours.
There are three Kasco 6 Led Light options for this fountain, a Stainless Steel 19W Waterglow 6 Light LED Kit, a 11W Waterglow Composite 6 Light Kit, and a 5W Waterglow Composite 3 Light RGB LED Kit
The RGB Light Options are only available with cord lengths up to 250'
Kasco's VFX Display Aerators produce a pleasing "V" shape pattern while effectively aerating your pond. Aeration helps stimulate faster bio-degradation of organic waste and allows for larger, healthier fish populations.
Complete With Everything You Need
Control panel with ground fault interrupter and photo-eye for optional light kit, power cord, and mooring ropes.
Designed with heavy duty stainless steel components for continuous operation, extended motor life and corrosion prevention even in salt water.
Kasco VFX Display Aerating Display Fountains are designed to operate continuously with minimal maintenance, even in shallow water. They are not likely to clog because of Kasco's deflector technology, prop guard, and standard bottom intake screen.
Why Aerate Your Pond?
Increased circulation and oxygenation of thermal-stratified water helps to stimulate the natural bio-degradation of organic waste, such as grass clippings, leaves and run-off, and pollutants. Oxygen is circulated and absorbed into the water, thereby increasing aerobic decomposition of sunken organic matter. Aeration can help eliminate spring & fall turnover and helps to promote greater densities of fish.
- 9′ tall by 34′ wide pattern
- Can operate in water as shallow as 26”
- High efficiency design means low power consumption and low operating costs (20 running amps on single phase 240V circuits, 16 running amps on 3 phase 208/240V circuits)
- Unique Kasco water-deflecting design delivers industry best clog-resistance
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design; suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA standards.
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Backed by a three-year warranty
- Ships via UPS
- Multiple options for power cord length (see charts below); all SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated
- Three 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes included
- GPM Pump Rate: 800