KASCO 2HP 8400 JF FOUNTAIN
Kasco’s 8400JF fountains are the perfect way to beautify any mid-to-large size pond or lake. This versatile fountain comes with six interchangeable nozzle heads giving you the option to choose and change the spray pattern as you wish. Kasco also offers premium nozzles for the J Series Fountains available separately. Optional lighting packages are available to extend the visual impact of your fountain into the evening hours.
These easily installed fountains come complete and ready to go with everything you need to add beauty and drama to your water.
Kasco 2 HP Fountain includes a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
There are three Kasco 3 Led Light options for this fountain, a Stainless Steel 19W Waterglow 3 Light LED Kit, a 11W Waterglow Composite 3 Light Kit, and a 5W Waterglow Composite 3 Light RGB LED Kit
There are also three Kasco 6 Led Light options for this fountain, a Stainless Steel 19W Waterglow 6 Light LED Kit, a 11W Waterglow Composite 6 Light Kit, and a 5W Waterglow Composite 3 Light RGB LED Kit
The RGB Light Options are only available with cord lengths up to 250'
All Composite Lights White or RGB include a 2 Year Manufacture Warranty.
Stainless Steel Lighting includes a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 11 running amps on 240V.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 20″.
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: 8400JF ships in 2 or 3 boxes via UPS, depending upon cord length selected. (Add 1 box for lights)
- Dependable: Backed by a two-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, or 200′ (250′, 300′, and 400′ options available with 240V models)
- Includes two 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.