KASCO 1/2 HP AERATORS WITH FLOAT
Introduce more oxygen faster with a 2400AF Surface Aerator. The high-performance design of this aerator uses a single open propeller that creates and pushes water droplets into the air allowing efficient transfer of oxygen to the water. Agitation and movement created by the process spreads the oxygenated water throughout the body of water. These units can operate in as little as 15 in. of water. The 2400AF Surface Aerator is ideal for ponds/tanks with surface areas of about 1/2 acre.
The 2400A is available in 120V (60Hz) configurations. All units come with a float and two 50 ft. (15m) mooring lines.Kasco pond aerators dramatically agitate high volumes of water at the surface to maximize exposure of water to the air for valuable gas exchange, greatly improving your pond or lake aeration.
All Kasco pond aerators are self-contained, lightweight, units that float at the surface of the water with a single power cord returning to shore and two or three mooring lines anchoring the unit.
All units can operate in shallow water because of the unique 360° top intake. The Kasco aerators have been designed to minimize intake thrust at any given point. The uninhibited intake means greater flow and electrical efficiency.
Available with cord lengths of 100',150', 200', and 50'. With or without a bottom screen.
- High-efficiency design means low power compensation and low operating costs
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design; suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA Standards
- An easily replaced protective sacrificial zinc anode included with each unit
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Backed by a two-year warranty
- Ships via UPS
- Multiple cord lengths available (see charts below); all SJTOW underwater rated