KASCO 1/2 AERATOR NO FLOAT
This is replacement motor only - requires float to operate - SOLD SEPARATELY
The Kasco 2400A pond aerator is a powerful tool to help increase circulation and oxygenation in a pond of around 1/2 an acre or less. Due to it's aggressive bubbling action, it has a very high transfer rate of oxygen into the water.
The 1/2 HP motor draws 5.0 amps on a 120v power supply. Minimum operational depth is 15" making it a great tool for even very shallow ponds.
Like all the Kasco aerator packages, this one includes two 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes and it's available with a 50′, 100′, 150′, or 200′ SJTOW underwater rated electrical power cord.
All Kasco pond aerators are self-contained, lightweight units with a single power cord returning to shore and two or three mooring lines anchoring the unit. The units are easily installed and maintained by a single person and have proven to be an excellent choice for both continuous duty pond or lake aeration and supplemental aeration for unique applications.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit.
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Dependable: Backed by a two-year warranty
All models include two (or three) 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes and are available with 50′, 100′, 150′, or 200′ SJTOW underwater rated electrical power cords.