61009 - Aquascape Pro Air 20 Aeration Kit
- Effectively oxygenates ponds and water features up to 5,000 gallons
- Keeps water clean and clear
- Ensures healthier water, fish, and plants
- Helps keep pond fish safe through freezing months
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Max Air Flow Rate: 20 L/min / (0.71 CFM)
- Max Air Depth: .5'
- Max Pond Size: 5,000 gallons
- Wattage: 15
- Pump Dimensions: 6" L x 5.5" W x 4.25" H
- Aeration Diffuser: 10" Rubber Membrane
- Airline: (1) 30-feet x 3/8-inch braided vinyl
The Aquascape Pro Air 20 Pond Aeration Kit is the ideal solution for aerating ponds and water features up to 5,000 gallons. The complete kit provides everything needed to supply dissolved oxygen directly to pond water, helping all biological processes and ensuring healthier water, fish, and plants. The system can also be used during freezing months where it will keep a hole open in the surface of the pond to help keep pond fish safe through the winter.
The energy-efficient, outdoor-rated, 15-Watt compressor with heavy-duty metal housing stands up to the elements, and its integrated rubber feet effectively minimize noise and vibration. A specially-designed, maintenance-free 10" aeration diffuser uses a self-cleaning rubber membrane which expands to clear clogging dirt and debris. The diffuser's interior weighted ballast keeps it at the bottom of the pond without the need for additional weights. A pre-installed barbed compressor outlet fitting easily attaches to the included 3/8" braided tubing with pre-installed check valve. The included 30' of braided aeration tubing is freeze resistant and built to last in all seasons. Stainless steel hose clamps are included to secure aeration tubing to the outlet and diffuser. With the Pro Air 20 Pond Aeration Kit, it is easy to maintain clean, clear, and healthy water.